Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Wisconsin.
Term: 8 years, expiring on birthday.
Number: Spaced 4-4-4-2, coded as: first letter of last name; 3 digits = coded last name; 3 digits = coded first name and middle initial; 2 digits = birth year; 1 digit= sex (if 5 or greater, sex =female); 2 digits = coded month and day of birth; last 2 digits =tie-breaker, check digit.
Template: Current design validates Wisconsin licenses issued by the DOT.
View the WISCONSIN (ID PROCESSING DIAGRAM) for understanding information gathering & features placement.
These are involved in making authentic (WI) IDs which are valid for (2020, 2021, 2022).
- Transparent window (for ghost image); laser-engraved microprinting shows through window; tactile DOB, expiration date.
- Name; UV state map, seal, pattern, repeating “Wisconsin;” “Department of Transportation,” “Forward,” state flag, Capitol.
- Iconic “WI” symbols & curled credentials along duplicate photo. Ghost image on back is inverted.
- Back has fine-line design.
- Two (1D) & (2D) codes. Both tested on scanners.
- May pass bend test & show Wisconsin address.
Introduction: If you’re looking to drunk off your heel, then no place should serve you better than Wisconsin. And not being 21 isn’t a good enough excuse for you being unable to drink. Not when you have our fake ID at your disposal.
Wisconsin’s legacy isn’t the most forthcoming, all things considered. But what it does attract is dozens of boozers and drinking enthusiasts. It lies behind a long line of cheese making, long winters, and famed serial killers. Not really the kind of stuff that attracts the most tourists.
About: You’re never going to be complaining about how many drinkers you can find in Wisconsin. It ranks 2nd in the list of the most drinking states in the US. It’s estimated that about 24.5% of adults in the state drink excessively which is wildly above the 18% national average.
As you can imagine, this results in a lot of packed bars and clubs. You’re likely to find people who are ready and willing to sit down and have a drink or a dozen to party the night away.
Wisconsin Drinking Culture: It’s no secret that Wisconsin has a lot of drinkers. But the culture isn’t backed by tradition, production, or even monetary purposes. The simple fact that makes this state the biggest in alcohol consumption is its Tavern League. This is why the state has such lax punishments for breaking OWI laws.
Famous drinks change depending on the season. You can usually find stuff like beer, wine, minty cocktails, Irish coffees, and even brandies.
BENEFITS—WISCONSIN ID, “PLACES WHERE IT MAY SCAN?”
Wisconsin’s easy going culture means there are plenty of bars that are likely to not scrutinize your fake too hard.
- Estabrook Beer Garden: It is an outdoor Milwaukee bar setup that’s made up of benches in a peaceful garden surrounding it. Your fake ID will give you access to great views and great brews here.
- Baumgartner’s Cheese Store & Tavern: Forget cheese and wine, It is the perfect place to experience cheese and beer all at an affordable price. And that fake ID will get you pretty far here.
DISADVANTAGES—WISCONSIN ID, “PLACES WHERE THEY SPOT FAKES?”
There are some bars in Wisconsin are that will slam with you with that “Do you have ID?” line. Here are some of them.
Tribute Brewery and Taphouse is a brewery that does great beer on tap along with free popcorn and tons of atmosphere. What it doesn’t do is entry without an ID.
Cleo’s Cocktail Lounge is an upscale Appleton place that will do all kinds of different varieties of cocktails. Sadly, you won’t be getting too far here without an ID.
Drinking Laws in Wisconsin: You can drink anywhere in Wiscosin under the age of 21 if you have a legally aged parent, spouse, or guardian that’s there to supervise. Trying to buy or drink alcohol otherwise especially using a fake ID is strictly against the law and will make you end up in trouble with the law.