Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Maryland.
Term: 8 years for 21 and older, expiring on birthday.
Number: Coded number, first letter of last name, followed by 12 digits: 1-3 = code of last name; 4-6 =code of first name; 7-9 =code of middle name or initial; 10-12 = code of birth date.
Template: Current design matches Maryland IDs issued by the MDOT.
View the Maryland (ID MAKER DIAGRAM) for understanding data process & features placement.
These are involved in making authentic (MD) licenses which are valid for (2021, 2022).
- Laser-engraved black-and-white photo; ghost image with date of birth changes as card is tilted.
- Smaller, color photo on back; Maryland-themed features.
- UV front; SEAL.
- UV back; deliberate misspell & state outline.
- Identifier, DL number, expiry, date of birth, and signature in raised print.
- Blue Crab; “MARYLAND,” snowflakes & “MD” printed using edge-cutting technique.
- Licenses have barcodes on back (current license 1D and 2D, prior license 2D only).
- May show Maryland address only.
Introduction: Nothing beats the summer heat like trotting around the waterfront of Maryland, with your best mates. For those of us still waiting to turn 21, have no fear we’ve got you covered with Maryland fake ID that makes the real one look bad!
If you’re thinking about visiting the beautiful state of Maryland, don’t forget to pack a swimsuit and some shorts. Because in Maryland we are super big on our watersports, our fishing trips and waterfronts. Though that is just the tip of the iceberg, in Maryland we’ve got everything you could possibly need from a tourist state.
About: Explore the state with its scenic waterfronts that go on for miles on with amazing resorts just waiting to be partied out! Or you could grab a mimosa in the afternoon and enjoy a trip down memory lane with saluting the flag at Fort McHenry. Experience Colonial Maryland at Historic St. Mary’s City, and enjoy the small town vibe.
Maryland’s Drinking Culture: While it may not look like a great party state, Maryland offers its visitors some amazing opportunities to let loose. However, instead of depending on luck, it’s good to know which place will turn a blind eye to your forged ID. Here the top places you can enter with a fake:
BENEFITS—MARYLAND ID, “PLACES WHERE IT SCANS?”
- The Power Plant Live in Baltimore: If you’re in the mood for some club hopping, with everything from gourmet Pizza to dueling piano is where you want to be! It is the epicentre of the party scene in Baltimore.
- Bathesda’s Blues and Jazz Supper Club: It should be on the top of your list! It is listed in the National Historic Register, and hosts not just jazz and blues but also rock, burlesque and best of all orchestral masterpieces.
Drinking Laws in Maryland: Before you go on and get yourself in some trouble, it’s always good to read up on how the laws work in Maryland. While it’s never a good idea to be tipsy in any of our 50 states, it is an especially bad one at Maryland.
Anyone above 18 is allowed to work as a server in establishments that only serve wine and beer, however to work as full fledged bartender you must be 21 or faking to be 21 with our premium fake ID’s. Violating the law means that the guilty party will have to pay a fine between $1000 and $2500.
While a DUI is never an option, it is seriously advised to make sure that you draw as little attention to yourself while under the influence as possible. When it comes to hiding out there is no shortage of places. Take a walk on the beach, or rent a room in one of our finer resorts and let loose.