Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Louisiana.
Term: Licenses issued starting 7/01/15 valid up to 6 years, expiring on birthday.
Number: 9 digits, unspaced and uncoded, beginning with “00” or “01.”
Template: Current design validates Louisiana licenses issued by the DMV.
View the Louisiana (ID MAKER DIAGRAM) for understanding data process & features placement.
These are involved in making authentic (LA) IDs which are valid for (2021, 2022).
- OVD repeating state map, “LOUISIANA,” “UNION JUSTICE CONFIDENCE”; UV “LOUISIANA,” “JUSTICE” & microprinting.
- May show Real ID.
- Louisiana State Capitol.
- State Seal.
- Bendable cards with magnetic stripe and ID (middle and bottom cards) and 2D barcodes on back.
- Encoding properly tested with (READER) & (SWIPE) scanners.
Introduction: Louisiana is the kind of place that has a lot to pull you in for. we can take care of that with our high-fidelity fake IDs that will have you enjoying drinks unhinged and free.
Whether you are into gator-infested bayous, old-fashioned soul food or the Jazz scene, this is one place that has the dial cranked up. Despite all that, one of the biggest draws to Louisiana is the coveted drinking culture. After all, why wouldn’t you get shitfaced drunk in the state that practically houses Mardi Gras?
About: The people of Louisiana like to get down when the drinking gets intense. Although the drinking culture here is not the most extreme, it’s about as close as you would find to being over the top.
It’s estimated that at least 18.8% of Louisianan adults drink excessively. This number puts them just over the national average.
Louisiana’s Drinking Culture: The drinking culture in Louisiana can sometimes feel like it is only concentrated in certain cities like New Orleans. Once you step outside, you will find that things are a little different. Drinking laws can change depending on which side of the state you are on.
When it comes to the state-famous drinks, they tend to be favored toward party drinks than any of your traditional favorites. Expect to drink Sazerac, Daiquiris, Bloody Marys, and some Abita beer for good measure.
BENEFITS—LOUISIANA ID, “PLACES WHERE IT SCANS?”
There are a couple of different bars out there that you can use to get your drink on. Here are the ones that will go a little easy on your counterfeit ID.
- Finnegan’s Wake: A local Irish pub in Alexandria with a ton of character. It has a good selection of the local favorites as well as some good people to hang out with. Fake IDs don’t get much of a resistance here.
- The Chimes Restaurant & Tap Room in Baton Rogue: It’s a restaurant that serves great food as well as drinks, which means your ID won’t get too much scrutiny.
DISADVANTAGES—LOUISIANA ID, “PLACES WHERE THEY SPOT FAKES?”
Not everything in Louisiana is peachy, so expect these bars to have you pull out an ID.
- Green Oaks Lounge: The Lafayette classic that combines good burgers, good drinks, and good live music. This holy trifecta also means you need an ID at the door.
- Artmosphere Bistro: It is a classy place that joins an art gallery, bar, grill, and music venue into one. Naturally, you can’t stroll in here without an ID in hand.
Drinking Laws in Louisiana: Drinking laws can get a little weird when it comes to containers or frozen versions of drinks. Aside from this, the laws tend to universally line up with everything else you’ve come to expect. You can’t drink under 21 and using fake IDs are a big no-no.