Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Arkansas.
Term: Up to 8 years, expiring on birthday. Learner’s license expires on 16th birthday; intermediate license expires on 18th birthday; CDL, 4 years.
Number: 9 digits, beginning with 9; last digit is a check digit.
Template: Current design clones Arkansas IDs issued by the DMV.
View the Arkansas (ID MAKER DIAGRAM) for understanding data gathering & elemental placement.
These are involved in making authentic AR IDs which are valid for (2021-2022).
- Ghost image in circular window.
- OVD ghost image overlapping photo. It serves a hologram.
- Security feature that changes color as card is tilted.
- cardholder’s initials (FIRST LETTERS OF THE NAME) and birth year can be seen when license is tilted and fluoresce under UV light.
- microprinting; back shows ghost image in window and state capitol.
- May have star in upper right indicating compliance with REAL ID Act or statement indicating not for federal ID or neither.
- Cards with security overlay. Back has (ICN) Inventory Control Number and 2D barcodes for scanning purposes.
- Fully tested with latest QR (READER) & confirmed.
Introduction: A night out isn’t complete without a few drinks & the great outdoors. The perfect combination can be achieved with the help of our Arkansas Fake ID.
Arkansas is known as the natural state, mostly because 36% of it is covered by agricultural lands. It also has the longest river flowing through the state. Besides all this goodness of Arkansas, the state has a high intensity of binge drinkers; which is a surprisingly fact as 75 counties have banned the sale of alcohol on Sundays.
About: The drunkest metro city in this state is Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers. Here about 15.6% of adults are involved in heavy and binge drinking.
The overall rate of the state is 15.3% which is the 9th lowest in the US. it is low compared to the national average of 18%.
It has been noted that the more money a person has the more they tend to drink. The average household income of Fayetteville is $51,848 per year, which is the highest amongst any metro are in the state. The state has an alcohol related driving death rate of 31.6%.
Arkansas drinking culture: The most loved alcoholic drink of the state is beer, which is probably why you will find a huge variety of it in different bars, clubs and restaurants. With our premium fake ID you can taste a handful of drinks popular in the state. Here is a list of drinks that you must try in Arkansas:
- Caribou Lou – a mixture of pineapple juice, rum, and coconut rum.
- Colorado Bulldog – a mixture of vodka, milk, coffee flavor liquor, chocolate sauce, and soda.
- Roman coke – rum and coke.
- Bag of wine – wine
- Beer towers – beer
- Jungle juice – vodka, Hawaiian punch, sliced fruits, lemonade, and Everclear grain alcohol.
- Long Island iced tea – vodka, gin, tequila, ice tea, and triple sec.
- Apple pie moonshine – grandma’s apple pie and moonshine.
- AMF – lemon lime soda, gin, rum, vodka, and Blue Curacao.
- Fireball out of the Bottle – fireball
BENEFITS—ARKANSAS ID, “PLACES WHERE IT SCANS?”
There are a lot of bars in Arkansas where you can have drinks and have some fun. but you may have to present your ID to the bouncer. If you are using a fake ID and the bouncer is in a good mood, he might let you in. some bars where you can try your luck are:
- Black Apple
- Flying Saucer Little Rock
- Harry’s Downtown
- Willy D’s
DISADVANTAGES—ARKANSAS ID, “PLACES WHERE THEY SPOT FAKES?”
- Arkansas Brews Cruise: If you are looking for a great night in town or are looking to try some great drinks then you must visit it. It’s a great place to hang out and they serve a lot of different beers. The bouncers here are known for inspecting UV features on the back of licenses. Hence, your fake (AR) ID needs to be top-notch in order to get in.
- George’s Majestic Lounge: It has great live bands performing, you will have fun with music and amazing drinks. 906 Cocktail and Cigar Lounge is an upscale bar, a little pricey but with a great menu and jazz music.
Arkansas drinking laws: You need to be 19 or older to be able to serve alcohol to customers on site. If you are interested in bar tending then you need to be 21 or older. You need to be an adult (21 or older) to be able an adult if you want to sell alcohol at any other place.
Also a person working with alcohol, who is under the age of 21, needs to have their parents consent. Buying, using, and selling of fake IDs is against the law. It is also against the law to drive with a blood concentration level 0.08% and above (if you are 21 or older); 0.02% or more for people under the age of 21.